Posted: November 15, 2012 in Uncategorized
Keep Checking https://www.facebook.com/AndhaKanoonRAP
Being the students of today’s era, all of us do realize that law is one of the most inevitable part of our society. Keeping law in blindfolds will not only curtail our freedom of speech and expression but make us literally blind towards our duties for the society.
Legal education has undergone a sea change during these decades. Now days law is not only confined to the voluminous bookish knowledge, it has included a numerous practical skills. These practical skills include good internships, developing knack for research by writing papers and work on the communication skills and public speaking by presenting papers in various seminars and conferences.
But many a times due to lack of awareness of the information and opportunities related to call for papers, internships and seminars students fail to acquire these practical skills. So in this regard, Andha Kanoon is an initiative to promote the enlightenment of legal education, legal awareness and social services.
We intend to provide various types of useful informations in the form of call for papers, Article submission, National/International Conferences/Seminars/Academic/Research, Internships, Essay Competitions and free online courses offered. Our aim is to help our buddies in achieving their career/professional objectives by providing useful scholarly information and sharing our experiences with each other. We are the most advanced generation of this 21st century with a super active brain which can access to several tabs at the same time along with acquiring knowledge, here you will be provided with lots of entertainment which includes jokes, positive criticism and many more.
“Andha Kanoon” is for all the budding lawyers, join Us!!!
Abstract of not more than 300 words should be mailed before 20 August 2013 to the organizers of the Seminar at email@example.com. If your Paper can be accepted, we will inform you by reply e-mail before 22 August 2013.
Themes of the Seminar
1. Critical Analysis of Normative Regime Regulating Electioneering in India.
2. Financing of Elections in India
3. Media vis-à-vis Exit Polls and Other Methods for Predicting Preferences of Voters.
Last date of Abstract submission: August 20, 2013.
Notification of acceptance: August 22, 2013.
Last date of registration: August 31, 2013.
Submission of Research Paper or Presentation: On 6 September 2013 before the Seminar.
Contact e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info visit: ILS – Seminar – Electoral Reforms
Call for Papers:
The National Seminar on “Insurgencies and Development” to be organized by the Centre for Jawaharlal Nehru Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (India), aims at bringing together the researcher, academia, policy makers, civil society organizations, industry representatives and other scholars to an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical experiences which concentrate on both theory and empirics.
The conference will solicit both theoretical and empirical research papers associated with Seminar themes. The tentative themes of the seminar are as follows:
- People/Civil Society Testimonies
- Social Construction/Representation of insurgency and insurgent (with emphasis of changing dimensions)
- Development as Counter-insurgency /Representation and Strategies of Counter Insurgency
- Indian Tribal Experience.
- Insurgent Media and Media Counter Insurgency
- Re-ordering governance and policy in the light of insurgencies.
- Global insurgency, popular discontent, International Response
Authors are advised to submit their paper electronically in MS Word format to email: email@example.com. Papers will be blind refereed and revised version of selected papers will be published in a special issue of centre’s journal “History and Sociology of South Asia” and/or an edited book.
Abstract Submission 31st August, 2013
Paper Submission 30th November, 2013
Notification for Accepted Papers 31st December, 2013
Seminar Date 28th and 29th January, 2014
For info. check: http://jmi.ac.in/upload/EventDetail/national_seminar_cjns_2013jan28-29.pdf
Posted: July 30, 2013 in Academics, Workshop
Date : 6-8 November, 2013
Collaborative Workshop by Central University of Rajasthan (India) and Swedish Meteorologicaland Hydrological Institute (Sweden)
1. Climate Variability and Change
2. Climate Change Impact Assessment
3. Uncertainty Analysis
4. Adaptation under climatic change
Delegates can submit their abstracts on original work to be considered for oral or poster presentation in word file at email
Important Dates :
Call for abstracts : open 22nd July, 2013
Call for abstracts: close 31st August, 2013
Authors notified of acceptance: 5th September, 2013
Submission of full paper: 10th October, 2013
Early Registration Deadline: 10th October, 2013
Final acceptance : 20th October, 2013
For more info. check : http://www.curaj.ac.in/pdf/workshop/ensc/CURAJ_workshop.pdf
Date : September 11-13, 2013
Venue : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT,NORTH EASTERN REGIONAL CENTRE, NIRD LANE, NH-37, JAWAHARNAGAR, KHANAPARA, GUWAHATI – 781 022
- Ideological and Conceptual Paradigm of the Development and Change with special reference to North East States
- Magnitude and Dimension of Unemployment and Immigration in N E States
- Causes and Consequences of Unemployment and Immigration in N E States
- Causes and Consequences of Socio-economic and Political Unrest in this region
- Role of Rural Development Schemes in Employment Generation in this Region
- Implementation of Rural Development Schemes: Issue and Challenge
Interested participants may send their abstracts and full papers through email on firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com .
Submission of Abstracts: 20 August, 2013
Submission of Full Paper: 30 August, 2013
For More Information Check : http://www.nirdnerc.nic.in/UINE.pdf
Date : 18th and 19th November 2013
Venue : University of Kalyani, Kolkata
1. Police and Human Rights in India
2. Police Reforms
3. Community Policing
4. Crime Prevention –New Dimensions
5. Terrorism and Policing
6. Role of Police in Disaster Management
7. Cyber Terrorism and Police
8. Police Training in the New Millennium
9. Police Personnel Management
10. Law and Order Administration and Police
11. Police Image
12.Changing nature of Crime and Policing in India.
13. Women Police in India.
14. Politicization of Police in India.
15. Police Corruption
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers for the conference must conform to the word limit of 2000-3000 words along with an abstract of 150-200 words.Please provide 3-5 key-words at the end of the abstract.
Last date of abstract submission is 30th August, 2013.
Full papers must be submitted by 5th November 2013 .
For more information, check-
Date : 3rd– 4th September 2013
Venue: Department of Education,North Eastern Hill University, Shillong
Last Date for Abstract Submission: 6th August, 2013
Last Date for Full Paper Submission: 16th August, 2013
1. Education in North-Eastern Region
2. Development of School Education
3. Development of Higher Education
4. Teacher Education in North-Eastern Region
5. Women Education,
6. Special Education
7. Educational Management & Administration
Interested participants are requested to send their abstract of not more than 300 words and full paper not exceeding 5000 words to Dr. B.B.Kharbirymbai, Organizing Secretary of the Seminar.
For more info. check: http://www.nehu.ac.in/Schools/Education/Education/EduNationalSeminar_09072013.pdf
Venue : LBSIM, Dwarka Campus, New Delhi
Date : Nov 22nd-23rd, 2013
Last Date for sending Abstract and Brief CV : August 10, 2013
Intimation to authors regarding selection of abstracts for the conference : August 30, 2013
Last date for receipt final manuscript with filled up registration form (enclose DD for conference fee of Rs. 3000/-) : September 30,2013
Brochure : http://www.lbsim.ac.in/aman/national_conference.pdf
Posted: July 17, 2013 in Academics
This conference in JNU will take up these issues in paper presentations and panel discussions as well.
Papers/ presentations/ posters are invited on any of the following areas of concern:
• Protecting the participantsinHuman Research
• RespectforIndividuality and Identity, Autonomy
• Voluntariness and ICF‐ whatis an ethical ideal?
• Subjectivity in our perception of an ethical ideal
• Assessment of Risk and Benefit
• Policy Process and Policy framework,
• Isthere law for universal application?
• Capacity to exercise voluntariness
• Vulnerability issuesin India studies
• National and International norms and rules for working with
o Tribals and people fromEWS/ backward areas
o Illiterate/semi educated people
o Medically unfit population those with psychological / mental / cognitive disorders orthose in a vegetative state
• Confidentiality issues
• Compensation /Incentives/ Reimbursement/Insurance issues• Legal issues arising out of research
• Institutional Responsibility
• Awareness / education issues and preparing the future researcher for ethical research
• India specific case studies
• Students ResearchNorms/ SOP’s
• Faculty Research Projects
• India SpecificNorms
• Setting the standards, accreditation standards
• Normsformultidisciplinary,multi institutional research
• Training IERBmembers
The issues and challenges are enormous. Through this first National Convention on Ethics in Research on Human Subjects we need to initiate a debate and discussion to identify India specific challenges and how to meet them through Universities, medical colleges and other institutions of higher learning. Since we have very little time left please submit your abstract at the earliest. The title of your presentation, a brief abstract in about 250 words, your affiliation may be sent.
There is no registration fee those of you coming from outside Delhi will be provided accommodation in the JNU guest house on the first cum first served basis, where you will have to pay for your boarding and lodging.
For more information visit: http://www.jnu.ac.in/Conference/National%20Convention%20on%20Ethics.pdf
Venue : Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad-431001 (M.S.)
Date : 24-25th August,2013
1. Sociology and Culture of Cyberspace
2. E-commerce and Economics in Cyberspace
3. Crimes in Cyberspace
4. Jurisdiction in Cyberspace
5. Security in Cyberspace
6. Cyberspace as Global Common
Important Dates :
Registration : 22nd August,2013
Abstract submission : 30th July,2013
Full Paper Submission : 15th August,2013
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.mplaw.org
Organizers : THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Bangalore
Date: 25th October, 2013
Sub themes :
1. Business Strategies in a global context.
2. Strategic HRM.
3. Strategic Finance
4. Strategic Marketing & Product Innovation
5. Sustainability in Strategy
6. Contemporary practices in emerging economies.
Last date for submission of Extended Abstracts: August 7th, 2013
Intimation of Acceptance of Extended Abstracts: August 22nd, 2013
Last date for submission of Full papers: September 27th, 2013
Conference date: 25th October, 2013
Few selected papers will be considered for publication in the referred journal – Vidyaniketan Journal of Management and Research (ISSN No: 2320-3951) published by The Oxford College of Business Management, Bangalore.
Guidelines for Paper Submission :
1. All papers should be submitted electronically to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The length of extended abstracts should not be more than 1000 words while that of full Paper / case should not exceed 5000 words.
3. Font should be 12-point Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing.
4. All references should be cited as per APA Format
For More Info. Check:-